Sims Urban Oasis
Last Updated : 17th January 2017
Latest Update: Our Balance Unit Chart is now available here.
Our Sims Urban Oasis showflat is currently closed. Our new sales gallery will be opened soon, strictly on appointment basis. Make an appointment today.
New Release of 3 Bedroom Grand units, with special promotional price discounts.
These Promotional Unit Discounts is only upon prior registration here, for a viewing at our showflat.
Sims Urban Oasis is a new launch development located at Sims Drive. Developed by reputable developer Guocoland Limited, Sims Urban Oasis occupies a massive land size of 23,900 square metres, with 1,024 luxurious residential units, commerical shops, and a childcare center.
Sims Urban Oasis is conveniently located near Aljunied MRT, and have access to nearby amenities and 24hour eateries. With a large selection of unit types from 1 bedroom to 5 bedrooms, loft units and dual-key units, there are ideal homes for everyone here.
Sims Urban Oasis Location
- An exciting development presenting an urban oasis combining both excitement and convenience at the city edge as well as the peace and tranquillity of nature.
- Located at the corner of Sims Drive and Aljunied Road, an established neighbourhood having a full range of amenities.
- 5 min walk to Aljunied MRT, one station away from the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange.
- Walking distance to the future Mattar MRT station on the Downtown Line.
- Easily accessible via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) & Nicoll Highway.
- 15 min drive to CBD and 18 min drive to Changi International Airport.
- Within the 1km vicinity of Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary School.
- James Cook University will set up its new campus for 3,400 students at Sims Drive on February 2015, and they aim to expand enrolment to 7,500 in 3 to 5 years.
- Within a 10-min drive to several shopping and entertainment centres including the brand new Kallang Wave mall and upcoming Paya Lebar Square, as well as NEX, Singapore Expo and Suntec City.
- A food paradise with a confluence of food choices ranging from authentic local food stalls to famous restaurants.
- Strategically located in close proximity to growth clusters outlined by Singapore’s Government in the 2014 Master Plan such as the upcoming Paya Lebar sub-regional centre, Kallang Riverside and Wisma Geylang Serai, offering excellent investment opportunities.
- Relocation of the Paya Lebar airbase removes height restrictions and frees up land parcels to develop new and exciting plans and projects in the area in future.